10 Indicators of Teamwork
- You’re willing to accept any role that will benefit the team.
- You would rather score fewer individual goals and win the big game than scoring more individual goals and lose.
- When your team scores, you immediately congratulate your teammates.
- You enjoy the practice as much as you do the gameday.
- You respect the competition but you don’t fear them.
- You respect your coach; you’re willing to be coached, and you always listen.
- You’re aware of how your teammates are doing and will always offer to help.
- You’re willing to assist and coach a lesser experienced teammate.
- You learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others and implement lessons learned.
- You’re confident, self-assured and have good self-esteem. But you are not arrogant.
If you are looking to be coached our Coaching & Mentoring Program could be perfect for you.