Every contact with clients, staff, media and business associates is vital to the development of a successful future relationship with them. Making a powerful first impression and sustaining it through the duration of the relationship is paramount to the longevity of the relationship.
The ability to make a memorable impression, while considering the components for effective presentations should never be left to chance. This is true for both written and oral interactions.
The key to delivering powerful presentations is preparation. Effective presentation skills include prior planning and practice, preparation of material, breathing techniques, method of delivery, timing, the forum, interaction with the audience, etc.
Executive Wisdom has developed the ultimate business presentation skills training course for anyone who needs to make formal or informal presentations to groups, or to strengthen their written skills. This program teaches you how to develop your ability to get your message across in a dynamic and effective way. It will assist you to maximise your potential through effective written and oral skills.
Core skills covered in this workshop include:
- Establishing purpose – what do you want to achieve?
- Understanding your audience – their needs, motivations and expectations
- Choosing persuasive language and attention-grabbing techniques
- Personal identity, appearance, personal brand, networking
- Structuring your presentation for interest, variety and clarity of message
- Overcoming nerves to maximise impact and professionalism
- Using your voice and body language for credibility, clarity and projection
- Handling your audience with confidence – dealing with hecklers and questions
Furthermore, many professionals get stuck by writer’s block or have difficulty choosing the best words when writing proposals, letters of agreement, prospecting approaches, media releases, and the like. This can negatively impact upon your business and your time. We will explain and show how to develop sensational written pieces including:
- Cold approaches for new business
- Proposals for new business
- How to request a testimonial
- How to promote a seminar, workshop, or similar
- How to ask and receive referrals
- How to effective Media Releases
- How to build and write a Case Study
- And much more