Prospecting for more business sales
We all want to increase business. So, we establish a marketing strategy to put ourselves in a position where prospects buy from us. But what makes a good quality prospect?
A prospect has a need or can be convinced of the need and can authorise payment to you.
Ric’s 6 Keys to a quality prospect for your business:
- Someone who already recognises the need.
- Has the financial budget to pay you.
- History of using or purchasing similar products or services to what you’re offering.
- Bias for your product or service.
- Heard of you or knows you.
Get this right, and your business will grow.
And don’t forget, CLIENTS are prospects.
Learn more about business prospecting by reading my book: Marketing Wisdom. Available in all good bookstores such as: Amazon, QBD Bookstores, Dymocks Bookstores, Angus & Robertson Bookstores, Barnes & Noble Bookstores, or direct from Wiley Publishing or here in our online store.