Do you know how you are producing value for your customers?
- Do you comprehend the needs of your customers and not just their wants?
- What are the key value drivers you provide?
- How are your customers better today because they hired you yesterday?
- How do you create genuine value for your customers?
- Do you articulately communicate to your marketplace the value that you create?
- Is the marketplace convinced of your value?
- Are you competent?
- Are you perceived as being competent by your target audience?
- Are your customers convinced you are worth what you charge and do they gladly pay you that?
- Are your pricing strategies effective?
- How are you different and better than your nearest competitors?
- Does your marketplace recognise those differences?
- What are you doing today to improve your value?
Learn more about focusing on your value to successfully attract and acquire new business and clients by reading Marketing Wisdom: How to attract, influence and retain clients even if you hate selling available on Amazon and in all good bookstores.
Initially published on October 18, 2011 on Ric Willmot’s Blog